Xeramic Kart Lubricants
World Championship Winning Oil Now Available In NZ!
N-Zed Motorsport is pleased to announce its partnership with Xeramic Kart Lubricants.
Daniel Bray of N-Zed Motorsport has become New Zealand’s first importer of these state of the art high-tech, kart-specific lubricants.
The Xeramic products have been specifically designed for racing applications where high revolutions, high loads and high temperatures prevail.
N-Zed Motorsport has a wide range of Xeramic products in stock.
• Castor Evolution 2T Kart Racing Oil. (Castor Synthetic Blend).
• Synmax Full Synthetic 2T Kart Racing Oil.• KZ Kart Transmission Oil – Full synthetic, low friction. Designed especially for manual KZ gearboxes.
• Rotax/KF Gear oil – Designed for the 125cc engine. Reduces wear and is temperature resistant. Low friction, designed for optimum horsepower from your 125cc engine.
• X40 Ceramic Multi Spray – General maintenance lubricant with high-tech ceramic material for optimum and long life protection. Great to replace your low budget handyman spray.
• Brake Fluid DOT4 – Has been specifically developed for the high temperatures needed in kart racing.
• Ceramic White Chain Spray – This is an advanced chain lubricant with superb adhesion reducing wear and friction.
• Ceramic Synthetic Chain Lubricant – The optimum product in chain protection. This unique lubricant does not dry out, keeping the chain flexible and cool. Perfect for winning the championships.
• Brake Cleaner – A biodegradable multi-cleaner that does not corrode plastic or rubber components.
• Hand Cleaner – Finally, when finished the weekend, this hand cleaner will remove stubborn grease and grime with a citrus scent. Perfect for the man-cave or trailer.
For more information
Phone : 021 0407968